Business Service Options
We help wellness practitioners/vendors develop a presence in the community and become positively influential online.
We provide foundational support for your business so you can do more of what you love.
If you are like us, you are in the wellness field because you have a heart for people and want to make a difference in the world. It lights your fire to give guidance, wisdom, and recommendations – and then see it change someone’s life. In fact, you could do this all day.
However, running a business requires technical things, too – like growing, streamlining, and optimizing how people discover you and how to retain your ideal client. This part of running a business can feel daunting and overwhelming, which drains your energy and pulls you away from the work you would rather be doing.
The question becomes, “How can it all be done?” The good news, you were never designed to carry the weight alone nor do you need a larger staff to get the wheels moving.
We lighten your load and get your business on the right path toward growth, success, and elevation in the community.
Offering The Trusted Team We Use
Finding people who are authentic and trustworthy with your business isn’t easy. However, it’s also a crucial step so that you can close any gaps in the foundation of your business.
That’s why we have gathered a talented group of individuals who have walked the path before you and are ready to share what they’ve learned along the way. They are excited to help other practitioners and vendors succeed and see your vision come alive.
The process begins with a complimentary 15-20 minute virtual session with one of our team members to understand and identify the needs and scope of work. See the buttons in each service area for a link to team members.
A job proposal will then be provided with a price estimate. Once you accept the proposal, the work begins. Services are billed at the end of the month.
You are in control of the project and define how often you need to schedule additional virtual meetings to stay in the loop of where we are on the timeline and give you an opportunity to ask questions along the way.
Zach Cole gave us everything we were looking for, and more! It’s incredibly daunting and hard starting up a new business – and, unfortunately, we learned this the hard way around our website. Our first provider was affordable but lacked timely communication. Our second provider offered great service, but at a high cost – and when we went to leave, became threatening and broke our trust. After discovering that we needed to rebuild the entire website, Zach and the team went above and beyond in helping with our transition.
What a breath of fresh air! With the Small Changes Big Shifts team, we received the professional services we were looking for at an affordable cost and in a timely manner, but more importantly, we found a trusted team in sync with our values who also speak our wellness language.
If you are looking for a business support team that is honest, loyal, hugely focused on community and building others up rather than being “I” focused, and whose heart is invested in your business and the community – you’ve come to the right place.
Website Support Services
Make the right impression. Your website is an important part of your reputation and how people engage with your business. Your site is working 24/7 to build a connection with those who land on your page. To help you get the most out of this business tool, we provide a variety of support options.
Customized for you and your clients.
Basic Setup Estimate: $1,700 for a max 10-page website (i.e. homepage, products, recipes, blog, etc.). This price includes us helping you concept your site layout and clarifying details during meeting times.
Looking for more than the basics? These are extra services we offer for an additional cost:
- Annual hosting and URL purchase
- Email marketing setup (estimate 2 to 3 hours)
- Website orientation for those new to running their own sites
- Copywriting support
- Photo sourcing
- Online shopping cart integration (estimate 3 to 4 hours)
Already have a website, but due for upgrades or additions?
Do you need help with regular website updates, such as blog posting or minor website updates? Or are you looking to add new features to your website? We can help!
Depending on the complexity of your needs and the research time involved, we will provide a quote for these specific asks. A one-hour baseline fee will be included in your billing so that we can help you learn how to do basic things on your website and show you how your new feature(s) function.
Ensure your site is working well.
- Structure analysis
- Link errors
- Analyze page titles, meta descriptions, and keyword analysis for SEO ranking on Google
- Evaluate whether you have an effective call to action on your pages
- Security recommendations for WordPress, your site’s theme, and any plugins
- Hosting options through us ($170/year includes 12 months hosting with SSL certificate, and all security updates for WordPress, theme, and free plugins). Paid plugin security updates are billed at an additional cost.
Estimate: $250 for up to 10-page basic website. Final billing based on the number of reviewed pages on your site.
Amplify Your Networking Skills
Achieve Better Results By Connecting with Others
Building a connection matters, especially when it comes to attracting and retaining your ideal client. However, most people find networking a challenge because of the time commitment or simply because they don’t know how to steer the conversation and form a lifetime relationship. Through our individual sessions (or four-part group program), our team will help you learn how to be an effective and confident networker to get a better ROI for your time spent at events and in conversations.
Meet with Chelsea Laub for a foundational networking conversation. During this time:
- Discuss your current strategy for attracting/retaining business
- Assess what’s working and how to build on it
- Examine what’s not working and how to close gaps based on your natural strengths
- Explore you goals and share your vision for your business
- Develop a strategy to attract more ideal clients and set a goal
This process may include looking at your products and/or services, your elevator pitch, the systems you use to manage contacts, the places you network, how you ask for referrals, how you are marketing yourself, and more!
Individual Network Consulting: $150/hour
Full Proof the Way You Build Authentic Business Relationships
In this four-part series with Chelsea Laub, you will learn a full-proof system to network with greater ease and confidence while building relationships in ways that are natural and authentic for you.
Each 60-minute session will provide learning, peer practice, and time for questions.
Part 1: Laying the Groundwork
- How do you do it?
- How are you different than others?
- What kinds of people do you serve?
- Who is your ideal client?
- What’s your elevator pitch?
Part 2: Networking 101
- How to find your ideal client
- How to introduce yourself
- What to bring to a networking event
Part 3: Having Effective 1:1’s
- Secret Sauce questions
- How to build a relationship, add value, and get quality referrals
Part 4: Building Professional Relationships
- How to continue building the relationship after your one-on-one
Spring Session $425
- Tuesdays from 1-2 pm
- April 18, April 25, May 2, May 9
- In-person at Your Wellness Connection
Can’t make the spring session? Stay tuned for September dates for a fall virtual offering.
Brand Asset Creation
Your brand is your calling card that people connect to and remember.
Whether you are designing your brand and creating assets for the first time or in need of a refresh, Zach Cole will guide your way.
Your brand starts with discussing and creating your style guide which can include:
- Color palette – primary colors define the dominant palette that sets the tone for color throughout the brand. Secondary colors are used to compliment other core visual components
- Typography – refers to the main brand font as well as the size and case for use in different contexts
- Accents: accent patterns are used throughout the brand to compliment other core visual components, most often in digital media
- Main logo – full color, one color, and white reverse options
- Alternate logo configurations
- Icons and additional design elements
- Social media image templates and video overlays
Service rates vary depending on brand asset selection and are billed at $80/hour.
Social Media Strategy sessions help you get found and achieve tangible results!
Whether you are just starting out with social media or your current efforts need a fresh set of eyes and revived strategy, Chelsea Laub is here to help.
During these sessions, you will look at your current online presence, examine growth opportunities, and develop a strategy to efficiently expand your online brand.
Some of the things we’ll discuss are:
- Why is social media presence important?
- What kind of content should you post?
- How often should you post?
- Best practices.
- How to schedule content.
- Your brand.
- Content calendars.
- Should you hire a social media or marketing manager / VA?
- And, more!
Services customized to your goals and billed at $150/hour.
Copy Editing & Proofreading
Need another pair of eyes to review your marketing and sales content to ensure it’s easy to read and engaging? Typos, grammatical errors, and awkward sentence structure can distract a reader from your message.
Christa Hines, a professional content marketing writer, provides short-form copy editing services for clients seeking feedback on their websites, newsletters, email sequences/email marketing, blog posts and more.
Copy editing services include:
- Line-by-line editing and correction (typos, grammatical mistakes, punctuation errors, inconsistencies, misspelled words, etc.)
- Feedback on readability (awkward/overly complex sentence structure, passive voice, jargon, etc.)
- Tips for strengthening content to support your intent and meet your audience’s needs.
Service charges vary based on extend of project and billed at $95/hour. Estimate example: $250 for 500 words.
Set up your email marketing system through MailChimp, AWeber, or Constant Contact.
Zachary Cole provides both initial setup, modifications to existing systems, and ongoing campaigns.
Projects billed at $80/hour. Estimate: $350 set up of basic system with integration of your opt-in item, initial welcome drip message campaign, and template with brand colors. Content for the initial welcome campaign and opt-in product provided by client.
Ongoing email campaign time and price dependent on number of automated email drip campaigns and will be provided after the initial informational meeting.
Additional services available around opt-in item development support, newsletter copywriting, and email campaign copywriting.
Whether you are looking for initial setup, modifications to your structures, or episode mixing, Zachary Cole has it covered.
Includes podcast artwork, setting up accounts (Apple, Google, Spotify) and producing the episode so that your intro and outdo are on every episode. We can also help offer support on existing accounts. For example, if you would like to add a new account or make changes to your existing accounts.
Estimate of start-up: $255
Ongoing episode production support.
Estimates will depend on episode length and episode frequency, which will be billed by the podcast minute. An additional 15 minutes will be added to your estimate to account for uploading the episode to Apple, Google, and/or Spotify. Estimate will be established after the initial informational meeting based on the charged rate of $80/hour.
Looking for new ways to inspire your team to be well?
Download your free copy of Well-Being Tips Every Leader Should Know to gather inspiration, guidance, and tips for leaders wanting their teams to step into their best lives.