Our practitioners help each person identify what areas of their lives – spiritually, energetically, chemically, and mechanically – could use more attention. By following this simple framework, our program participants begin to discover how good their bodies are designed to feel every day – all day. Since connection matters on the journey, we will encourage each person to stay connected with their providers even after graduating from the program. *Program scholarships available – see information below.
Anyone can participate in the program!
For those seeking scholarship support, you must be between the ages of 18 to 30.
You are part of an underserved community, where it’s difficult to find people – physically and financially – who support your whole health.
You can commit to a six-month wellness journey, which involves making appointments with our practitioners a few times each month in Shawnee, Kansas.
You are available to begin the program pre-requisites in February, with applications opening for the primary program in May. The primary program will run June through December.
Each person will leave the Well-Being Discovery program with a sustainability plan based on their current lifestyle.
- Blood/lab panel to find out your body’s deficiencies and/or other conditions
- Provided vitamins and/or supplements based on lab panel results
- Appointments with a Mental Health Therapist, Medical Doctor/Nurse Practitioner, and a Chiropractor
- Education about the Quadrants of Well-Being and why they need to be working harmoniously in your life
- Opportunity to participate in all of our online programs: