Chelsea Laub is an Enneagram Coach with a passion for empowering people to see the possibility in their lives.
Using the Enneagram, she works with individuals, couples, and teams to discover what’s working and what’s not by bringing awareness of self and others.
An expert in self-awareness, leadership, education, marketing, and connection, Chelsea will keep you engaged and excited about what is possible, while giving you practical and useful tips that you can start using today.
Chelsea serves as the Treasurer for the Big Shifts Foundation, where she is dedicated to making generational lifestyle changes by providing young people with safe places and resources to enable their whole health.
Chelsea is a community contributor, a mom, a wife, a friend, and she believes wholeheartedly in whole-person health
- “The first thing I think is when we draw awareness to ourselves and to our patterns, it makes us more aware of how we’re parenting our kids as well.”
- “Learning about all the different personality types I’ve grown this compassion and this understanding that I just didn’t have access to before, this level of empathy.”
- “When we’re born, we’re born with this core motivation, which is our Enneagram type, our personality style. And as we’re growing, we try out different strategies to satisfy that core motivation, and those become our behaviors.”
What You’ll Learn:
The Enneagram can help you cultivate compassion by helping you understand the behavioral motivations of yourself and those around you.
This Episode Includes:
- The enneagram is a personality assessment that tells you why you do what you do.
- It helps you draw awareness to yourself and to your patterns. It makes you more aware of how you’re parenting your kids as well.
- Chelsea gives a few examples of how the enneagram has helped her and her husband better understand their children.
- In the enneagram there are three different levels of energy that you can fall under.
- Chelsea started out as a financial advisor until her husband went through some mental health challenges and she discovered the enneagram.
- The enneagram has been a game-changer for Chelsea and taught her how to have more compassion for the people around her.
- One example Chelsea shares is how the enneagram helped one of her clients learn how to set more boundaries for herself.
- There are nine different personality types with the enneagram.
- Your core motivation is different based on which of those types you are, and your path to growth is different depending on what your type is.
- The enneagram also provides you guidance on how to access your growth zone.
Takeaways From Today’s Episode:
Consider taking the enneagram and working with an enneagram coach to learn more about yourself and how you interact with others.
Mentioned In The Episode: